Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hey there, have we met?

Well, I know that's a silly question to ask.  I'm sure most of us may not have met, however, we might have something in common.  Let me introduce myself properly so that we can say we have met.

My name is Tiffany, but better known as Energizer Honey.  I'm the girl, who grew up in a loving home with a few minor hiccups, who grew up loving life and family, who loved science and sports, and the girl who has been through a lot, learned a lot, still has a lot to learn, and wants to share life with you.

Life has sent me on a wonderful journey and ups and downs.  I wouldn't trade my scars for anything in this world.  Each one has a story, some visible, some not.

I'm a woman, that has found a purpose in life through my faith in my Savior, Jesus Christ and I treasure that everyday.

Throughout the many changes we all face in life I have become the athlete, college student, bodybuilder, the overweight girl, a wife, mother to 3 daughters (8 yrs, 2 yrs, and #3 due in July), military wife, and a personal trainer.  Each calling I serve in, I do my best.  I have successes and failures with each one being a story to tell.

Join me in my life as a body artist, aka personal trainer, and I'll share my experiences with you.  I'll share about the research I do, educate about health and fitness, and all along the way you'll get to ride on this journey I'm on to achieving ultimate health.  I'm half way there and plan to achieve it soon.  Then the trick comes of maintaining that and trust me, I plan to and I want you to keep me accountable.

Thanks for stopping by and know that I'm not perfect nor do I pretend to be.  I hope I might inspire someone to take back their health just like I have.  I hope I might support someone in a dark moment in their life, just like others have done the same for me.  This is life and welcome to it! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment